Wednesday 12 December 2012

I wanna make that! Jewels in Knitting.


This is the coolest detail ever. I saw this in Esprit some weeks ago in Hamburg before we left. I would love to knit jewels into my pieces.

I think the way to do it is to thread a whole load of beads onto the yarn before you commence knitting and then pull them down once in a while, into a stitch. I will have to try it out. Anyone got tips for me?


PS. Are you into buying handmade? Yes? Then you should check out the amazing stuff in the Etsy Stock Take. If you sell your craft on Etsy, please come and join in :)


Follow Lifes Jewels on String

2 comments:

  1. I don't knit, but I think adding jewels is a great idea :)

    I wanted to invite you to join our weekly Sunday and Monday Meet & Greet Blog hop if you get a chance this weekend. :)

    Come link up and join the fun:
    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2012/12/sunday-monday-meet-greet-blog-hop_22.html

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I would love to reply. Due to blogspot's slightly strange setup you'll only get to see my reply if you check back here in a day or two, or if you click on 'subscribe by email' under the comment box. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...