Sunday 15 July 2012

Etsy Stock Take - Week Twenty-eight

 


Etsy Stock Take - Week Twenty-eight - Sunday Linky Party

Hi guys,

What have you all been up to this week?

I'm putting this together on a Friday morning in between brushing my teeth and doing my hair before work! Ahhh... One of those weeks... I hope you are getting in some more creative time than me. Please tell us what you are up to below...

Oh, and I have a question: Etsy people, would you like me to send you an email to let you know that the Esty Stock Take is live each week? I noticed a lot of bloggers do that, but I'm not sure if it would be a helpful reminder for you or just another spam email? Let me know in the comments section!

So, on to the important stuff...

Shoppers of handmade stuff:

Scroll down for some more beautiful products made by some of my readers. Please visit their shops on Etsy and consider buying something! You'll be glad you did :)

Etsy Sellers:
Link up your items to get more exposure for your shop. You might be featured in the Best of the Week or Best of the Month features (and then you'll be tweeted and pinned!).

You have 2 options:

1. Bloggers:

Write a new post on your blog (telling us about your new items), mention the Etsy Stock Take and link back here so your readers get a chance to find the link up list (or add the button above).

Then link up using the Linky widget (where it says 'click here to enter') at the bottom of this post. Then we can find your blog :)

2. Link up directly to your Etsy shop:  
Post a link that goes directly to your new items in Etsy using the Linky widget (where it says 'click here to enter') at the bottom of this post. You can put up as many as you want and we will see your images nice and big :)


It'd be lovely if you took a moment to go and check out some stuff that others post below - go shopping!

It seems that there have been some difficulties with the Linky widget. If you have problems, please let me know and I will give you a hand (my email).

Let's show our support for each other craftwise! I'm hoping that my goal of listing one item a week will be a powerful motivator and a source of exposure for us all.


Ciao!

Katz :)

PS: If you enjoyed this, please share it with your twitter followers:        



If the list at the bottom of this post is closed, link up with a live list anytime, click here and choose the latest Etsy Stock Take...

Follow Lifes Jewels on String

19 comments:

  1. Many, many thanks for the feature, Katz! ~Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! Thanks for linking up, the Etsy Stock Take is only as good as you linker-uppers make it ;)

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful way for us to get exposure! Thank you a bunch! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for the opportunity! I'm off to visit those other lovely items.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Ashley and Sesenarts, thank you too, you made this week's Etsy Stock Take pretty ;)

      Delete
  4. @KatEzat Thanks again for the awesome blog. Buy Handmade!! I added a link to EST (Etsy Stock Take) to my blog, but wasn't able to embed your button - but I'm new to this. Also linked some newly revised listings. Please tweet or convo me if I didn't quite get it right - maybe I can fix it. @daisychaindesig :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything looks fine to me... Thanks for promoting EST :)

      Delete
  5. I'm so glad I found your blog! This is awesome way to feature handmade items.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog - thanks for this opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Site! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the wonderful opportunity! I apologize...I had trouble uploading my image and accidentally took up 2 spots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! Much Appreciated!This is really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for this opportunity to promote our Etsy shops!

    htpp://www.DeborahJulian.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This place is Awesome! Thanks Kat!

    www.gabriellastreasures.etsy.com
    Patricia & Gabriella

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your blog. Thanks so much for this opportunity.

    Would love an email to let me know when the Etsy Stock Take is live each week.

    Thanks, Kat.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I would love to reply. Due to blogspot's slightly strange setup you'll only get to see my reply if you check back here in a day or two, or if you click on 'subscribe by email' under the comment box. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...