Tuesday 13 August 2013

Featured Etsy Stock Taker: Notional Notions





My name is Chelsea and I live and create in Los Olivos, California. I'm a vagabond at heart, an eccentric artist and the maker behind my Etsy shop, Notional Notions. I've been drawing and making things for as long as I can remember, but it's only recently I started channeling that work into my Etsy shop.

I've always been pretty varied with my Etsy items, because I like to make so many different things. It first started with custom made children's books, and has since evolved into pearl snap earrings, artist's books, one-of-a-kind illustrations and prints made of sketches from my travels. Although I enjoy making all of the items in my shop, I think writing and illustrating children's books is my absolute favorite. Holding a finished, hand-bound, one-of-a-kind children's book makes me so happy!

What's the Etsy Stock Take?

It was an opportunity for artisans with an Etsy shop is get more exposure that I ran on LifesJewels in 2012. I believe in buying handmade and I would like to encourage others to do so more regularly. Right now I am not posting Etsy Stock Take link ups, but who knows, maybe soon I'll bring it back. Meanwhile check out the great artisans that have shared their stories over the last months.

Are you an Etsy seller? Would you like to be featured next? Contact me and we'll set it up.


Follow Lifes Jewels on String

2 comments:

  1. Very cute & crafty, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work, Chelsea! Very talented! I especially love your handmade books, I've always had a weakness for those.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I would love to reply. Due to blogspot's slightly strange setup you'll only get to see my reply if you check back here in a day or two, or if you click on 'subscribe by email' under the comment box. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...