Wednesday 19 October 2011

Style Diary.

Just another image that I pinched off someone's blog somewhere on the internet some months ago. (I've been digging around. I couldn't find the blog, but with the help of tineye found the original image here) I was looking for inspiration for a capsule wardrobe that was needed for 6 weeks in London.

I really like the combination and the something 70's about it, yet super modern too.

Anyway, if this is from your fashion blog tell me and I'll gladly link to you. Boy, I do need to keep track of where I take these images from...




0 things you've said:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I would love to reply. Due to blogspot's slightly strange setup you'll only get to see my reply if you check back here in a day or two, or if you click on 'subscribe by email' under the comment box. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...