Saturday 2 June 2012

What I wore... Marmee made.



What I wore last week in the sunny weather - A Marmee made outfit!

Surprised mum? Did you know that I've had this tucked away in my wardrobe all these years?

My mum made this for herself years ago and passed it on to me when I was in my late teens. I used to love wearing the oriental style jacket open over a vest top with jeans when I went partying. The skirt shape never appealed to me, until now. I've matured :)



PS. I love to buy handmade. Do you? If yes, I recommend you go and explore the Etsy Stock Take. It's full of lovely things that some of my blog readers make and sell online.

If you are an Etsy seller check it out too, you can link up your new beautiful creations :)

0 things you've said:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I would love to reply. Due to blogspot's slightly strange setup you'll only get to see my reply if you check back here in a day or two, or if you click on 'subscribe by email' under the comment box. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...