Sunday 27 May 2012

Etsy Stock Take - Week Twenty-one



BlogButton
  

Etsy Stock Take - Week Twenty-one - Sunday Craft Linky Party- Buy Handmade.


This week I've been knitting like crazy to finish up a waistcoat. And I have good news, I finished it last night :) I will post a tahdah soon...

What have you been up to?

Shoppers of handmade stuff!

Scroll down for some beautiful products made by some of my readers. Please visit their shops on Etsy and consider buying something! You'll be glad you did :)

I will list each week's stock take on my Etsy Stock Take page. Please go and have a browse... Also each month I will feature a round up of my favourite items.

Etsy Sellers!
You have 2 options:

1. Bloggers:

Write a new post on your blog (telling us about your new items), mention the Etsy Stock Take and link back here so your readers get a chance to find the link up list (or add the button above).

Then link up using the Linky widget (where it says 'click here to enter') at the bottom of this post. Then we can find your blog :)

2. Link up directly to your Etsy shop:  
Post a link that goes directly to your new items in Etsy using the Linky widget (where it says 'click here to enter') at the bottom of this post. You can put up as many as you want and we will see your images nice and big :)


It'd be lovely if you took a moment to go and check out some stuff that others post below - go shopping!

It seems that there have been some difficulties with the Linky widget. If you have problems, please let me know and I will give you a hand (my email).

Let's show our support for each other craftwise! I'm hoping that my goal of listing one item a week will be a powerful motivator and a source of exposure for us all.

Ciao!

Katz :)


If the list at the bottom of this post is closed, link up with a live list anytime, click here and choose the latest Etsy Stock Take...

0 things you've said:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I would love to reply. Due to blogspot's slightly strange setup you'll only get to see my reply if you check back here in a day or two, or if you click on 'subscribe by email' under the comment box. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...