Monday 5 November 2012

Etsy Stock Take - Week Forty-four - Best of October

Etsy Stock Take - Week Forty-four - Sunday Linky Party - Best of October


I've got one more round to work on my Spiral Granny Square blanket border and then it's finished! Yay!

We just got back from a smashing weekend in Berlin. Lot's of interesting and impressive sights, good friends and great food. What more can you want?

What have you been up to lovely creative people? Please tell all... and link up your treasures below as normal.

And... don't you know this is the Etsy Stock Take - Best of October, get ready to gush!

Week Forty-one:

Sweet Orange and Chilli Pepper Scented Candle at curiouscarrie

Week Forty-two:

Original Abstract Floral Art Canvas at artsyants

Week Forty-three:

Hand Knit Lace Shawl from SewEcological

Shoppers of handmade stuff:
Scroll down for some more beautiful products made by some of my readers. Please visit their shops on Etsy and consider buying something! You'll be glad you did :)

Etsy Sellers:
Link up your items to get more exposure for your shop. You might be featured in the Best of the Week or Best of the Month features (and then you'll be tweeted and pinned!). Vintage is welcome too!

You have 2 options, you can do just one, or for increased exposure, do both!

1. Link up directly to your Etsy shop:  

Post a link that goes directly to your new items in Etsy using the Linky widget (where it says 'click here to enter') at the bottom of this post. You can put up as many as you want and we will see your images nice and big :)

2. Bloggers:

Write a new post on your blog (telling us about your new items), mention the Etsy Stock Take and link back here so your readers get a chance to find the link up list (or add the button in the right side bar).

Then link up using the Linky widget (where it says 'click here to enter') at the bottom of this post. Then we can find your blog :)

It'd be lovely if you took a moment to go and check out some stuff that others post below - go shopping!

It seems that there have been some difficulties with the Linky widget. If you have problems, please let me know and I will give you a hand (my email).

Let's show our support for each other craftwise! I hope the Etsy Stock Take will be a powerful motivator and a source of exposure for us all.


Ciao!

Katz :)

PS: Do you tweet tweet?        


If the list at the bottom of this post is closed, link up with a live list anytime, click here and choose the latest Etsy Stock Take...

Follow Lifes Jewels on String

10 comments:

  1. Great featured items! That shawl is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to link up.
    I'm glad that you had a great time in Berlin. My mom was a Berliner, and I just love the place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, Berlin is a very interesting place. We didn't have enough time. I still have a ton of things I wanna see...

      Delete
  3. Luv the ice skate door decoration, my hubby is a pro skater.:-):-):-):-)
    Also enjoy coming here to window shop, actually made a purchase from one of the artisans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my oh my oh my!!!

      I'm jumping up and down with excitment! An Etsy Stock Take purchase. Hooray! Thank you so much for coming by and supporting handmade.

      What did you buy?

      YAY!!

      Delete
  4. great finds! New follower from the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for featuring my painting! all of the items are beautiful, so much work goes into making every one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really appreciate you featuring my candle! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I would love to reply. Due to blogspot's slightly strange setup you'll only get to see my reply if you check back here in a day or two, or if you click on 'subscribe by email' under the comment box. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...