Thursday 15 November 2012

Moving to Delft, Holland.

Deflt's East Gate. The only surviving ancient gate, built around 1400.

That's right, LifesJewels is on the move. My family is re-locating west and a little more south to Delft in South Holland.

We are looking forward to saying hello to the land of canals (and living under sea level!), big yellow cheese and clogs! Ok, that's about all I know of the Netherlands, but I can't wait to discover it all.

Over the next weeks I will be saying goodbye to Hamburg, packing for the move and then enjoying a little bit of madness.

The madness = a month's tour around Europe getting ourselves sorted out and enjoying a bit of family time, skiing and friends in Italy and Switzerland.

Things will be a bit squiffy around here until we are settled in our new home. I will endeavour to keep up with the Etsy Stock Take, but forgive me if things are rather less organised than normal...

PS. Are you into buying handmade? Yes? Then you should check out the amazing stuff in the Etsy Stock Take. If you sell your craft on Etsy, please come and join in :)



Follow Lifes Jewels on String

1 comment:

  1. Sending you best wishes for a smooth move. Enjoy your new home and your getting acquainted time with the area. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I would love to reply. Due to blogspot's slightly strange setup you'll only get to see my reply if you check back here in a day or two, or if you click on 'subscribe by email' under the comment box. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...