Friday 27 January 2012

Snow again in Hamburg.

Snow in Hamburg this morning!


There we go - more snow in Hamburg! A proper snow this time. The kind that is waiting for you like a mysterious wonderland, that surprises you when you peek out from behind your curtains in the morning. We had sun and partial clouds forecast for this weekend, so this was a lovely unexpected event.




I just hope they clear the roads as I've got to do a long drive tomorrow. I don't want ice!

How's the weather where you are? Do you have the same season as me?

1 comment:

  1. Annie, I have already made a really nice apron! I will post about it soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I would love to reply. Due to blogspot's slightly strange setup you'll only get to see my reply if you check back here in a day or two, or if you click on 'subscribe by email' under the comment box. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...